Friday, January 27, 2012

"[DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access deni

hi all,

this is punya,

and i am having a problem which was encountered by youin the past. My actual proble is " I am having vs.net 2005 along with MS SQL Server 2000 (Server1) in my system. The MS SQL Server is database server for some of my collegues. Whenever i want to connect to my Server1 DBServer it is givng the following error message."

"[DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied"

and the other guys are able to connect to the same DBServer. and one thing i am able to connect to other DBServers which are in Lan..

please Help me.what does the connection string look like? windows or sql auth?

some samples here: http://www.connectionstrings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment