Friday, January 27, 2012

Urgent Please Help - Conserving Page Real Estate

When the page header properties are set as 'PrintOnFirstPage' = False, so
that it doesn't show on the first page, it still seems to take up space on
the first page.
Is there a way to compress this space?
The pseudo report header that I created in the body (to show up only on page
1) is showing up about an inch lower than it really should when the report
renders. I am thinking that this is probably because the page header space
is still being consumed, even though it isn't literally being printed there.
Am I right? Is there a way to conserve that page real estate?
Thanks,
LisaThis is a bug. I don't know of any way to collapse out that space until we
get the bug fixed.
--
My employer's lawyers require me to say:
"This posting is provided 'AS IS' with no warranties, and confers no
rights."
"Lisa" <Lisa.Lambert@._nospam_etalk.com> wrote in message
news:O4ZqFEFZEHA.4092@.TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> When the page header properties are set as 'PrintOnFirstPage' = False, so
> that it doesn't show on the first page, it still seems to take up space on
> the first page.
> Is there a way to compress this space?
> The pseudo report header that I created in the body (to show up only on
page
> 1) is showing up about an inch lower than it really should when the report
> renders. I am thinking that this is probably because the page header
space
> is still being consumed, even though it isn't literally being printed
there.
> Am I right? Is there a way to conserve that page real estate?
> Thanks,
> Lisa
>
>|||Thank you.
"Chris Hays [MSFT]" <chays@.online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:u9OQBqFZEHA.3476@.tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> This is a bug. I don't know of any way to collapse out that space until
we
> get the bug fixed.
> --
> My employer's lawyers require me to say:
> "This posting is provided 'AS IS' with no warranties, and confers no
> rights."
> "Lisa" <Lisa.Lambert@._nospam_etalk.com> wrote in message
> news:O4ZqFEFZEHA.4092@.TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> > When the page header properties are set as 'PrintOnFirstPage' = False,
so
> > that it doesn't show on the first page, it still seems to take up space
on
> > the first page.
> > Is there a way to compress this space?
> >
> > The pseudo report header that I created in the body (to show up only on
> page
> > 1) is showing up about an inch lower than it really should when the
report
> > renders. I am thinking that this is probably because the page header
> space
> > is still being consumed, even though it isn't literally being printed
> there.
> > Am I right? Is there a way to conserve that page real estate?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Lisa
> >
> >
> >
>

No comments:

Post a Comment