Friday, February 24, 2012

"Invalid distribution command" in transaction replication

HI
I had a replication working nicely for long time. SQL 2k, SP3.
One day it stoped working with the error "Invalid distribution command." and
last action is: insert into "ponim" ("tz_pone.
Transaction sequence number and command ID of last execution batch are
0x0000829800000ABB000100000000 and 1.
I think maybe that day I added a new column using sp_repladdcolumn.
I want to say that the same script I run for that replication I ran for
another 3 similar replication and they all still work prefectly.
Any Ideas what I can do?
Please take in consider that I have lots of data in the publication that
couldn't be send to the subscriber becouse of the above error.
Thanksuse sp_browsereplcmds to identiy this command. Then apply this command
on the subcriber.
Then update msreplication_subscripions with the xaxct_seqno for this
command. This will cause it to skip this command.

No comments:

Post a Comment