Monday, March 19, 2012

"unable to load MDT2G.DLL" (sql 7.0)?

I'm using sql server 7.0 - on "SQL Server Enterprise Manager" screen,
when I right click a table and select "Design Table" on the menu list,
I get error message box "Unable to load MDT2G.DLL".
I never had this before and don't know what happend.
What caused this and how to fix it ?
THANKS !
>
> I'm using sql server 7.0 - on "SQL Server Enterprise Manager"
> screen, when I right click a table and select "Design Table" on
> the menu list, I get error message box "Unable to load MDT2G.DLL".
> I never had this before and don't know what happened.
> What caused this and how to fix it ?
> THANKS !
>
The mdt2g.dll file could be corrupt. Try copying over it from your SQL CD
and see if it works for you.
Regards,
Eric Crdenas
Senior support professional
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment